Sunday, March 9, 2008

More Art on my Website


I'm uploading a few more pieces of art of my website. One of them, "Suburban Cowboy," has been accepted into a juried national show, so it isn't for sale yet, and won't be until May.

Of course, if it sells at the show, it never will be! The model was my husband, Joe. He makes a great model, since he's a native Texan, and there is something about Texas "attitude" that you can capture in a painting!

Another one is a portrait of a little boy that I delivered last week, and I was given permission to put it on my website. Herewith is a sketch of the child that was rejected for the painting. I still like it, but when you see the painting, you'll see why my buyer wanted the standing pose.

Wait a couple of days and the new art will be there.

Nancy
www.nancyparkart.com

No comments: